Category:Reviewed by Paul Harrop
Paul is a southerner exiled in Yorkshire. He loves a good whine and claims to have been a grumpy old man before the term was invented. Paul inflicts his curmudgeonliness on his wife, daughter and anyone else who gets in his way.Check out his favourite books.
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- The Secrets of Happiness by Richard Schoch
- The Selected Works of T S Spivet by Reif Larsen
- Semi-Detached by Griff Rhys Jones
- Song Man: A Melodic Adventure, or My Single-minded Approach to Songwriting by Will Hodgkinson
- St Pancras Station by Simon Bradley
- Stop in the Name of Pants! by Louise Rennison
- Take Me to the Source: In Search of Water by Rupert Wright
- A Teaspoon and an Open Mind by Michael White
- The Thursday Night Letters: A Stamp in the Wrong Hands... by P K Munroe
- The Timewaster Diaries: A Year in the Life of Robin Cooper by Robin Cooper
- Tony Visconti: the Autobiography: Bowie, Bolan and the Brooklyn Boy by Tony Visconti